The following questions will be discussed with the bounds of the round table:
1. Irrelevance of education to IT market.
Inconsistency of education standards to professional standards. Discussion of new professional standards in IT.
2. IT market - a market of applicants or employers? Who dictates conditions?
3. Why develop software in Russia? Wage of experts much more lower in Asia. Patents on Russian developments prefer (in 90% of cases) to register abroad. In what area is Russia's competitive advantage?
4. Targeted recruitment, grants to students, improper funding of the university - what is Russian business ready today? Guarantees, control - what business receives "right now" and in the future.
5. Education after an employment: How much of this non-core activities for IT companies?
6. IT education: what is it? Programming or project management?