All submissions will be acknowledged by Program Committee members within few days. Submissions will be reviewed for quality and relevance, and the acceptance decision will be emailed to the corresponding author.
Article template is available for download.
When you submit your paper, you are giving the rights to the conference committee to publish your articles in conference proceedings and reference them in conference materials such as booklets, newsletters, website, etc
Speakers (authors of the regular presentations, round tables, master classes) will get free passes to the event: one free pass per accepted paper.
Speakers (authors of the stand presentations will get 30% discount to participation. The price pays off proceeding from actual date of registration at IT-CONF site.
Authors, whose reports have not passed a competition, can participate in the conference on the price for actual date of registration at IT-CONF site.
In the case of several co-author only an actual speaker will get free pass.
In case the speaker is declined for participation in the regular presentation format, the stand presentation format can be offered.
The following key issues topics will discuss on the conference:
- project communication;
- coordination and organization of departments;
- communication and project management, the nuances of working in distributed projects, building relationships with stakeholders;
- modern methodologies and tools of project and staff management;
- motivation, professional and career development of project managers and their teams;
- skills "must have" for a modern manager;
- recruitment and interviews;
- qualification and certification of personnel;
- implementation of personnel development plans;
- development of motivation programs.
If there is no needed subject area, you can propose it to the review of program committee.
Terms of application and review process
September 18 - Abstract and Presentation Submission Deadline (additionally can be provided supplementary materials in formats .doc, .docx, .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx);
September 26 - Acceptance Notifications;
October 9 - Camera-ready Abtract and Presentation Submission Deadlineв (Abstract will be published in a proceedings);
Novemer 26 - The Conference main days.